Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kim Kardashian on her 'How I Met Your Mother' Experience


The uprising star and the heiress and Former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant Kim Kardashian guest-stars on an upcoming episode of "How I Met Your Mother," and the role she plays hits very close to home!

Kim blogs about the experience and reveals what character she plays on the show: "I played the role of -- wait for it -- myself."

In the episode, Marshall (Jason Segel) reads an issue of a weekly magazine with Kim on the cover, and to his surprise she comes to life! The 28-year-old beauty appears on the same episode as reality couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt of MTV's "The Hills."

Kim who is a fan of the show was supported by her mother Kris Jenner. The reality star is excited to see herself on the sitcom and also hoping for more acting opportunities in the future. "I can't wait to see the show! I really had a great time and hope this opens up other opportunities for me in the acting world." I cant wait to see her again on tv.

No comments: