* 1-1/2 cups orange juice
* 3/4 cup Jif® Peanut Butter
* 2 tablespoons curry powder
* 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
* 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut in half
* 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
* 1/4 cup dried currants
* Hot cooked rice
In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, peanut butter and curry powder. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
Drain chicken and discard marinade. Grill chicken and peppers, covered, over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear and peppers are tender.
Warm the reserved marinade. Cut chicken and peppers into 1/2-in. strips; sprinkle with coconut and currants. Serve with rice and reserved marinade.
Yield: 4 servings.