Monday, August 18, 2008

'The Bachelorette' Talks Breakup and New TV Gig


"The Bachelorette"'s DeAnna Pappas is blogging all about her new TV job -- co-hosting a wedding show -- and giving her side of the story about the breakup with Jesse Csincsak!

DeAnna says she's set to co-host the new season of Lifetime's "Get Married!," premiering January 5. "Every weekday morning I will be bringing you the latest in wedding planning tips and trends," she blogs on the show's Web site.

As for her feelings about former fiance Jesse, she blogs, "Although at the time [of Jesse's proposal], I believed that would be my happily ever after, unfortunately we have since gone our separate ways but still remain very good friends.

"He is a wonderful man and will make some woman very happy one day. As for me, I still VERY much want to be in love, GET MARRIED, and start a family of my own. I still have faith. ...I am being led to the person I am meant to be with!"

No comments: